Information That We Collect
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Depending on how User use the Website, we may ask User to share personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but you must keep in mind that you may not be able to access some of the areas of the Website as effectively and fully use the services we offer on the Website without sharing adequate Personal Information. Personal information will be used for only those purposes to which the individual has consented with the following exceptions. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the Users. Below are some of the situations wherein Users Personal Information is collected:
- Account Information. Users may register on Website and share their standard contact information. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, website, email address verification and telephone number, birth date, city, gender; other kind of identifying information.
- We may collect User email address to send them account confirmations, notifications for alerts, and to provide services to Users in connection with the Website. Subject to Users consent, we may also send to Users promotional emails, such as monthly newsletters regarding the properties and new service offerings;
- We also collect Users Personal Information for administrative purposes, such as addressing account and troubleshooting Website issues, investigating abuse on the Website, responding to User inquiries and enforcing and applying our Terms and Conditions of Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide, develop and improve MZ3 and its services, including to make assessments and recommendations about service.
- We may also use this information in an aggregated, non-identified form for research purposes and to help us make sales, marketing, and business decisions.
- To provide you with information, services that you request from us.
- To notify about changes of our Website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
MZ3 IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are not used to track a User’s session. This information only helps us determine how often different areas of our Website are visited and the city in which the User is located. We do not link IP address to any information that is personally identifiable.
However, we may also release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to: (I) comply with legal requirements and processes; (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party; (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others; (IV) vendors, service providers, and technicians who help with some of our processing and storage, including helping to answer your questions or (V) otherwise to protect, assert rights, interests of MZ3 and of our employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information.
In addition, since member information on our Website is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any Website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the Website every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your Website experience.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our Website and on other Websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies.
Our Website may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party Website, and to improve Website performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our Website. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings. If the Cookies are sent from third parties e.g. social networking Websites, MZ3 shall not be liable.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function so that your browser will not accept cookies. Please be aware that disabling this function may impact your use and enjoyment of this Website, as declining cookies, certain functionalities of our Website may not be available to you
Opting Out or Unsubscribe
We collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The e-mail address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this Website.
The information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.
To unsubscribe from our emails or other communication from us, you may follow the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or sign onto your account and change settings.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
We offer you the option of linking your social networking (such as Google+ and Facebook) and email accounts (such as Gmail) with your MZ3 Account.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
In order to provide you the best service MZ3 gets connected to various third party devices and services. The Website may link to, or be linked to, other Websites not maintained by us. MZ3 is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party Websites, including any linked or linking Websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Websites before disclosing your personal information to them. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. MZ3 makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other Website is completely at your own risk and MZ3 disclaims all liability thereto.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to children. Children under 13 are not eligible to use our Services. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 13 years old and understand that you must be at least 13 years old in order to create an account and purchase the Services advertised through our Websites. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children younger than the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to delete or destroy such information from our records.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.